Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Motorola X MMS problem.

I have a Motorola X that will re size a photo when attached to an MMS message. I can not find a way to re size in the camera. How do I fix this issue?

Global Posts
    8,954 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Motorola X MMS problem.

Welcome to AC
    Are you trying to resize it as in cropping or resizing so that you can send it in MMS? The stock camera app doesn't support file resizing. You can use an app from the Play Store like this one to achieve that: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...o.editor&hl=en
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Just resizing so that it can be sent as an MMS. Seems silly that Motorola wouldn't think that people would want to send the photos they take with their camera phones.

Global Posts
    8,954 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Quote Originally Posted by sward03 View Post
    Just resizing so that it can be sent as an MMS. Seems silly that Motorola wouldn't think that people would want to send the photos they take with their camera phones.
    They do, but MMS has protocols for size limits. It's the case on any Android device. iOS seems better at compressing photos and videos, and iMessage has no limits for size as far as I know.
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan