So I've had my M7 for over a year and was able to access my screenshots with no problems...
I did the latest software upgrade a few months ago and since then I've not been able to view the screenshot folder in my gallery! I've gone into my gallery and tried the select/deselect albums etc and it doesn't show up.
Only way I can seem to access them is by screenshoting my home screen and then dragging it down from my notification tray.
Anyone got any ideas?! Its driving me crazy
- 08-18-2014, 04:23 PM #2
Re: M7 screenshots
Use a file manager like ES File Explorer and look for the files. Make sure here's no .nomedia (note the leading period) file in there. The media scan skips folders with that file, and Gallery shows pictures that media scan finds. (There may be other problems, but that's the one that comes to the front of my mind.) If there's a .nomedia file there, just delete it. if you later want to put it back, any file named .nomedia will do the job. Even a text file with no text in it (which would be a blank file, which is what .nomedia is).
- By John Naglak in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 04-23-2015, 11:11 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-25-2014, 04:01 AM
- By msa6 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 05:35 PM
- By BoredandTattooed in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 11:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 08:13 AM