Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy Please Help! LG P920 (LG 3D) Turn on for 1 sec then shuts down. READ

Please help!!! I have a LG phone and its rooted and I tried to install ClockworkMod using a program on my PC. It said it worked and my phone rebooted. I didnt know how to get into recovery mode so I got an app on the Play Store that puts it into recovery. I press "put into recovery" and phone shuts off. I press the power and it says "LG" with the logo and then shuts down. When I plug it in It says "LG" with the logo and shuts down and turns back on and does the same repeatedly. I cant get it into anything. I tried recovery mode. Nope. I took the battery out. I tried everything and im freaking out.
    What do I do Please help! My computer wont even recognize it. It will say a device is connected then disconnected when it turns off so I cant use my computer for anything. And if I fix it, how do I install ClockworkMod??

Global Posts
    20,172 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Modified Stock 4.4.2

Default Re: Please Help! LG P920 (LG 3D) Turn on for 1 sec then shuts down. READ

Can you boot into download mode? If you can, reinstall CWM (or TWRP).