Galaxy S5 Call waiting NOT showing up.
When I'm connected to a call my call waiting beeps to notify me that I have a call waiting incoming. But when I look at my phone to see who it is or what number is calling there is nothing on the screen except the contact im currently on the phone with. I know someone is calling because I can hear the beeping but cant switch lines, and even when I check my missed calls log it doesn't even show up on there. Is there something that needs to be reset or jus a glitch with my phone?
- 08-18-2014, 02:59 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S5 Call waiting NOT showing up.
Call your carrier's tech support number or, if they have tech support at some of their stores, take the phone there. It's just as easily a network or provisioning problem as it is a phone problem, and figuring it out here could take days, while they can figure it out hands-on in about 5 minutes (if it's right after lunch and they're still sluggish). About 3 calls to your phone and they'll know what's wrong (if they have the phone in hand).
- 05-29-2015, 02:29 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2014, 05:18 AM
- By v_perez118 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:43 AM
- By TabathaJean in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:44 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:08 PM