Roaming Warning but I'm not away from home
I am getting warnings about roaming. Since I am in my home, and haven't gone more that ten miles distance in a week, why would I receive roaming warnings? I live in Universal City Texas.
Also, in turning on the roaming guard, it is not clear if the selections are on when checked or unchecked. Online instructions are not helpful with that. Please clarify. Note that when I checked the default settings, all were checked.
I have the Unlimited, My Way plan with unlimited data. My device is Samsung Mega 6.3
- 08-18-2014, 01:57 PM #2
Re: Roaming Warning but I'm not away from home
Does your carrier have service where you're currently living? If they don't the phone will try to roam on other carriers to pick up a signal.
Has it always been an issue or did it start recently? Is there anyone else with the same network you can ask if they are having the same problem?"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By jmettee in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 09-02-2014, 07:21 PM
- By v_perez118 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:43 AM
- By TDAYz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 07:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:59 PM
- By silverfang77 in forum BBM for AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 11:03 AM