andriod to tablet game save transfer?
I have a few games on my MOTO G that I have toiled over for months. I am looking to buy a tablet and want to transfer the games to that to save space on my phone. Am I able to transfer them and keep the saves? I looked through some of the forums and am not sure what it means to "root" a phone. I have Boost mobile, I'm not sure if that helps. I am not entirely tech saavy. Any help? I know can still get the games from the app store, but not sure if I have to start over
- 08-18-2014, 03:02 PM #2
Re: andriod to tablet game save transfer?
You can use Helium Backup to save app data. You'd need to set that up on your phone and then on the tablet in order to transfer the save data from games. Helium doesn't require root in order to use."We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By jmettee in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:21 PM
- By Darrell Wildthing in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2014, 04:08 PM
- By granthatchett in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 08:14 PM
- By gargavf in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:24 PM
- By silverfang77 in forum BBM for AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 12:03 PM