- 74 Posts
I have a Z1 and am running the SOKP 4.4.4 ROM and have been getting terrible battery-life compared to over Roms. Why is this ? Why does Android OS tak nearly 3/4 of my battery life ? What can I do about this ??
Edit : Just to clarify, this is with Mobile Data off at all times and WiFi on only for the last few hours... And I hardly used the phone today since I was away :/ Really gutted about this Never had Android OS take so much up...
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-18-2014, 03:40 PM #2
Re: Battery drain problems - Android OS 70% + ?!
Has this been an issue since you installed the ROM or did it start recently? It might be a bug with the kernel they're using. Last I checked, SOKP didn't have a stable release of 4.4.4 so it might be worth switching to an older version of SOKP (4.4.2 was pretty good when I used it) or changing ROMs altogether until they do.
- 08-19-2014, 09:55 AM #4
- 08-19-2014, 11:02 AM #5
- 08-19-2014, 11:04 AM #6
- By TDAYz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 08:10 PM
- By gargavf in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:24 PM
- By thatkid96 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:51 PM
- By Galane in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:35 PM