Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question How to get camera preview frame at the application level in Android l preview

Hi
    In android L preview camera framework I want to get the camera preview frame data at Java level before displaying onto the textureview. So that we can modify the preview frame and display onto the texture view. Please help

Global Posts
    8,982 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: How to get camera preview frame at the application level in Android l preview

You might want to post in the Developers section here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/developers-lounge/ or here: Software Development and Hacking - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    This sounds like a pretty technical question, so you might also want to try posting on dev sites like StackOverflow or a more Android oriented one like XDA.
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan