Internal memory full
Hello, i am using Moto E, and using 4gb external sd card, and have installed around 55 apps and stored music and pic's in sd card, apps have been moved to sd card but the internal memory is getting full, but when explored wit file manager i am not able to locate and delete the unwanted files wch stored in internal memory, i can use and store all app in sd card but i dont want to keep internal memory full, help me out how to delete unwanred files in iternal memory and free the space, i have used all memory clean app's but it is of no use, it cleans only catch and junk files not the unwanted files in internal memory.
- 08-18-2014, 03:02 PM #2
Re: Internal memory full
What files are you trying to delete? Any system apps/data can not be deleted without root. The only things you can delete are apps you have downloaded, music/pics you have downloaded, etc. but you say you have already moved most of that to the ext. SD card.
I'd recommend reading this guide by B. Diddy on how to deal with low storage on your Android device: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
- By fiddell in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2014, 03:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:34 AM
- By Shane.rb19 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 01:58 PM
- By amarro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 11:21 PM