Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By UJ95x
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question Internal memory full

Hello, i am using Moto E, and using 4gb external sd card, and have installed around 55 apps and stored music and pic's in sd card, apps have been moved to sd card but the internal memory is getting full, but when explored wit file manager i am not able to locate and delete the unwanted files wch stored in internal memory, i can use and store all app in sd card but i dont want to keep internal memory full, help me out how to delete unwanred files in iternal memory and free the space, i have used all memory clean app's but it is of no use, it cleans only catch and junk files not the unwanted files in internal memory.
    Retired Ambassador

10,177 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Stock 6.0.1

Default Re: Internal memory full

What files are you trying to delete? Any system apps/data can not be deleted without root. The only things you can delete are apps you have downloaded, music/pics you have downloaded, etc. but you say you have already moved most of that to the ext. SD card.
    I'd recommend reading this guide by B. Diddy on how to deal with low storage on your Android device: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
    B. Diddy likes this.