- 1 Posts
My galaxy has always just randomly shut down and restart by itself but earlier today it shut off and Now it won't start back up so I took the battery out and tried to do it that way the samsung screen will come up when I do this but it won't start up it just stays a blank screen after...do I just need to go buy a new battery or is it something actually wrong with my phone that will need to be fixed or just replace the phone?
- 08-18-2014, 05:01 PM #2
- 08-19-2014, 01:32 AM #3
Re: Galaxy s3
Welcome to Android Central! Also, try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By kbtrade in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2014, 04:56 AM
- By zackman0415 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:50 PM
- By ya_rasha in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:59 PM