rooted galaxy s5 active and now its stuck on the logo screen
- 08-18-2014, 06:15 PM #2
Could be a lot of things - you rooted it wrong, you did something while rooted that caused a problem, something (probably on the motherboard) went bad. Some software got corrupted. Any "this is the cause" answer is - at best - a wild guess.
- 08-18-2014, 06:26 PM #3
- 08-18-2014, 06:29 PM #4
You can try wiping the cache partition.
That occasionally fixes the booting up problem for me.
With the phone off, hold volume up + power + home until the phone vibrates. Then use the volume buttons to navigate the recovery screen and use the power button to select the options.
This will not delete any of your data, so don't worry about backing anything up.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- 08-18-2014, 06:35 PM #5
- 08-18-2014, 06:40 PM #6
- 08-18-2014, 06:46 PM #7
- 08-18-2014, 07:06 PM #8
- 08-18-2014, 07:26 PM #9
- 08-18-2014, 07:33 PM #10
- By Hugo Camacho in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 10Last Post: 08-19-2014, 06:13 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 06:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:19 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 11:40 AM