- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
AOKP Team Kang Pulse Notification Problems
Hi, so I have AOKP Team Kang (nightly 4.4.x) just newly flashed on my Galaxy S3 intl phone, and everything on it works perfectly but notifications don't pulse correctly. When I get a message, the light pulses for a fraction of a second before stopping, and it doesn't pulse again (I have pulse notification enabled in settings). BUT if I unlock the screen then relock it without touching the notification, it then pulses perfectly.
Its as if I need to sort of do something, for it to register the notification.
Any help on this would be AMAZING,
- 08-18-2014, 10:17 PM #2
Re: AOKP Team Kang Pulse Notification Problems
I'd suggesting emailing the AOKP team since it is a feature of they ROM. And because it is a nightly, they might not have all features working yet.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- 08-19-2014, 11:20 AM #4
- By Steven Boardman in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2016, 11:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:28 PM
- By Afterlife737 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:04 AM
- By TDAYz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 08:10 PM
- By thatkid96 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:15 PM