Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Disable Contact Screen after call

I find it very annoying that after a call is ended, the contact screen pops up and gives me the option to call or text that very same person I just hung up with.

I used to use an app called "On Call End" but that doesn't seem to work on the S5.
    Does anyone know how to make the phone go to the homescreen after a call is ended, and not show a popup of that contact with options to call or text them?

Any help would be great - thanks all!!

Global Posts
    8,983 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Disable Contact Screen after call

Haven't seen an app that would give that functionality, but why not just press the home button when ending the call. That screen is a feature on every phone I've owned and I'm sure it's true of lots of others.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Default Re: Disable Contact Screen after call

Most phones I've had do not have that "feature". That's why it's so annoying. In my experience only Samsung phones have it (although I could be wrong). I've had HTC's and Moto's in the past, and both just took you to the home screen when you pressed the end-call button.
    As for pressing the home button, I guess that could work, but I'm used to pressing the end button when the call is over. Doing that brings up that infernal contact pop-up. I honestly don't understand why in the world they did that, and more importantly gave no way to turn it off. Makes no sense to me at all.