Has anyone switched from iphone to samsung note 3?
I am an iphone 4s user and am going to switch to Samsung Note 3 since everyone says it's amazing and that the battery lasts for a really long time. I have a macbook pro so I really was into apple and all the system. How do you find the note 3 and how was the change?
- 08-18-2014, 08:59 PM #2
Re: Has anyone switched from iphone to samsung note 3?
Not a former iPhone user or a Note 3 owner, but just wanted to weigh in on the Apple ecosystem. The phone won't work AS flawlessly as with your iPhone, but for most features you may want, there is usually a viable alternative for Android. I have a GS4 and a rMBP and have no problems using them together.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- By Harry Wild in forum Google Nexus 6Replies: 25Last Post: 09-24-2014, 09:49 AM
- By dctokyo in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:07 PM
- By sywalls in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2014, 05:02 AM
- By Dog5000 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:06 AM
- By Closingracer in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 07:37 PM