Help! Photos not being recognized?
Hello there! So, I have taken LOADS of photos on my Galaxy s5 phone. THey are all saved to the device, though. I checked. They aren't on the SD card. I have two questions:
1.) How do I set them to save to my SD card? I have a 16 GB micro SD in it, but nothing is saving on it- even though the phone has run out of room.
2.) My computer isn't recognizing that there are indeed photos and video on the device. How else can I ge tthem off the device and onto my computer?
Thank you so much for your time!
- 08-18-2014, 11:18 PM #2
Re: Help! Photos not being recognized?
Welcome to AC
1) In the camera app, go to settings and change the save destination to the external SD.
2) Is there a folder labeled DCIM when you connect your device?
- 08-18-2014, 11:27 PM #3
- 08-18-2014, 11:37 PM #4
- 08-19-2014, 12:06 AM #5
- By Lopeza90 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-21-2015, 02:05 PM
- By Repoman23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 36Last Post: 09-17-2014, 12:56 PM
- By Dark Penguin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 03:19 PM
- By Brian White7 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 11:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:11 PM