Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Full screen widgets?

Are there any full screen widgets for things like Chrome?

I just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and I like it, but I would really like to have one of the "pages" just be Chrome. As in, I'm on the home screen, I swipe right and boom. There's Chrome in full. Like a widget but full page. Does this exist?

Default Re: Full screen widgets?

I don't have any widgets for Chrome. If you use a launcher like Nova or Apex, you would be able to resize any widgets you did have available
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2

Default Re: Full screen widgets?

Welcome to Android Central! I'm not aware of any kind of browser widget. In lieu of swiping to a fullscreen browser widget, you could tap the Recent Apps button and tap on Chrome (or whichever browser you use).

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
    UJ95x likes this.