Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Exclamation LG Esteem Screen unresponsive!??!?! HELP!

Ok so my LG esteem screen is un responsive. it had a spell where a certain portion of the screen would not work and then today i was fighting it to work. and now its just DEAD! i've tried the weird magnet thing but got nothign (i dont know what to do with the magnet so i must have done something wrong) i have done the full restore/reset (not in settings reset)

I need this thing working really bad. i don't know what to do... i havent got the money for a new phone either, im broke right now and can't do ****! PLEASE HELP!

Thank you!

Default Re: LG Esteem Screen unresponsive!??!?! HELP!

Welcome to Android Central! When you say it's dead, do you mean the screen is on but just doesn't respond to touch? Or it's totally blank?

Exclamation Re: LG Esteem Screen unresponsive!??!?! HELP!

No its just unresponsive, i try to slide up to unlock and it doesnt do ANYTHING. I've removed the battery like 10 times still no

The digitizer and/or screen has probably failed. You may not have much choice but to bring it to a repair shop to see if they can fix it.

Hi. Please visit a local MetroPCS store or an authorized dealer for warranty/repair options. ^DT

Quote Originally Posted by BaconBrother View Post
    No its just unresponsive, i try to slide up to unlock and it doesnt do ANYTHING. I've removed the battery like 10 times still no