Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default samsung galaxy s5

hey guys

recently my phone randomly died. At first my screens contract went all weird. I.E Colours were true like usual, then would go all light and out of sync.
    I thought i'd reboot the phone... as the phone was loading after the logo going onto the O.S the screen just went black.
    touching it etc didint work, but realised the phone was still operating in the background. using the volume button till it makes that sound etc was working.
    I attempted a 2nd reboot, then thats when things went wrong. Phone now does not boot, it seems to constantly reboot For example, the blue led would come on and the fone would vibrate 2 times -> constantly does this. I have tried booting recovery mode and the other mode and doesnt work at all, it will just reboot over n over again.

wth is wrong with it!

cheers

Default Re: samsung galaxy s5

Welcome to Android Central! The screen is still completely black when it seems to be in the reboot loop? The things I'd try would be:

1. Try a new battery, in case the current one is defective.
    2. Remove the SD card, in case it's corrupt.
    3. If the phone is pretty new, contact your wireless store or Samsung for a replacement.