Galaxy S5 Keyboard Problem
Hey there...I'm new to Android, and am having a weird problem...I access facebook through Chrome because the app is a battery killer...when I type posts, however, I find that I have to hit the space bar twice to actually get a space between the words. My first few posts from the phone gobbledygook and allrantogetherlikethis, sometimes with words even missing.
I'm not using swipe, just the Samsung keyboard.
- 08-19-2014, 11:56 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S5 Keyboard Problem
Welcome to Android Central! I don't have a direct answer for you, but in regard to the Facebook app, have you tried changing the refresh interval to Manual? Part of the reason Facebook and apps like it can drain battery is that they usually default to frequent data refresh intervals, which means they wake the phone up every hour or two to check the web for new posts. Over time, this can use more battery. If it's set to Manual, it won't wake the phone up to refresh. Whenever you open Facebook, you can simply swipe down, and it'll refresh.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:04 PM
- By haissedem in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:27 AM