HTC One Mini Problems
So a few weeks ago I sent my HTC One Mini in to get serviced. Due to the fact it kept on going into host mode and wouldn't charge. The guy at Rogers said it was a software issue , so I sent it in, while still having full warranty on it because I had it for less than a year. Before handing it in I could turn it on and use it, just had a few charging issues. Then a few days ago Rogers called saying that I actually had to pay a service fee to get it fixed, a fee that I didn't see worth the trouble. So they sent it back, in worse condition, the side panel is in worse condition than before, and now the phone won't even turn on, despite being able to charge. Any idea what I could do?
- 08-19-2014, 11:52 AM #2
Re: HTC One Mini Problems
Welcome to Android Central! Depends on how much you want to escalate with Rogers. You could call them and wrangle with customer support, explaining in detail what happened, and demand that they do something about it. You'd probably have to keep escalating to higher supervisor levels. Make sure you document everything. Take pictures of the phone, although ideally, it'd be best to have pictures of the phone prior to when you sent it in the first time. Make sure they understand that the phone was in at least some kind of working order when you sent it in, and now doesn't even turn on.
The other thing to do would be to talk directly to HTC about warranty service. I would think that HTC would be the ones to do warranty work, not your wireless carrier.
- By Aimes_D in forum HTC One M8Replies: 31Last Post: 11-17-2014, 05:49 PM
- By AdamLu in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2014, 09:15 AM
- By Mahmud Abir in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:56 AM