UK dropped calls on the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (Android 4.2.2)
We have recently moved our business fleet from BlackBerry to Samsung S4 Mini's and have since been receiving an enormous amount of complaints of UK dropped calls while travelling along main roads. We have changed settings (i.e. from LTE to GSM) as well as supplying replacements but to no avail. It appears all the affected devices are running on the same build (this is not the same build as out of the box but a software update instead).
Could anyone advise if this is a known issue on certain builds (I could not find any feeds suggesting so)? Please note, it has become so bad in some instances that some users have moved back to BlackBerry and no longer have the issue.
- 12-08-2014, 08:41 AM #2
- 12-08-2014, 05:39 PM #3
Re: UK dropped calls on the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (Android 4.2.2)
As far as dropping calls, I'd work with the carrier and wherever the update came from (hopefully the carrier - single source is much easier to deal with, since the finger they're pointing is pointing to themselves) to see how it can be resolved. (Even a flash back to the old software sounds as if it would solve it.)
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 06:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:57 PM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:52 AM
- By Vbeat App in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 06:53 AM