Rooting a Doogee-collo-dg100
Hi Folks, I've got a Doogee-collo-dg100 phone and I've tried to root it using just about all of the methods described on Youtube without success. It seems that no exploit is accessible. The only exploit that shows on the screen is 'Boromir'. Can anyone give me some help please?
- 08-19-2014, 08:41 AM #2
- 11-30-2014, 02:49 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Rooting a Doogee-collo-dg100
I have a Doogee DG310 Voyager 2 and I just rooted it this weekend. It was a struggle but I got the job done with iroot ( formerly VRoot ). Also I read somewhere that Doogee has a link on their own site ( doogee.cc ) for a VRoot but I am not sure.
Posted via the Android Central App
- By ftgg99 in forum Android AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-16-2015, 05:34 AM
- By mary beth hale in forum LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:51 AM
- By haissedem in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:52 AM
- By TurkXtreme in forum LG G3Replies: 17Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:31 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 07:19 AM