Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Please help

Hello,

So I have been using my S3 for around 3 years now, its becoming really annoying because I CAN'T CONNECT IT TO THE PC, the last damn time I connected it to the PC was about 2 years ago, my original wire surely doesn't work anymore, and I've already tried Kies, still nothing, reinstall USB drives?ALREADY DONE, debugging, developer options, already done. this is really getting on my nerves since I can't download anything for the device is full, and I really want to move the pics to my PC, its been hours, even days and I'm still stuck with this stupid problem, I even got me a 32GB SD card, still not helping much... PLEASE HELP, I'm running 4.3 on Samsung Galaxy S3, already dialed *#0808# and selected either MTP or MTP+ADB, still no hope, any help?

Global Posts
    19,887 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Please help

Not sure what to suggest about the PC part aside from a different cable, but you can get yourself an account with an online cloud storage service, like Box or Google Drive, upload the files you need there, then delete the files.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here