Does o2 switch 4G signal off in the afternoons?
Ok, weird one.
New S5, 4g is great in the mornings, at the same time every day, just after 1pm, the 4G signal goes and all i get is G.
Had a new sim card in it to eliminate that, could it be a setting within the phone or are o2 having a bit of a giggle?
any help would be great
- 08-19-2014, 10:12 AM #2
- 08-19-2014, 10:16 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Does o2 switch 4G signal off in the afternoons?
Yep, asked them. thats why they changed the sim, it was fine for 2 days now its the same.
around about 1.15pm i lose 4G and can only get G.
Happens same time everyday. been going on for about a week now, o2 blamed the phone, said it must be broken
- 08-19-2014, 11:24 AM #4
- 08-21-2014, 03:40 AM #5
- By Philippe Pessotti in forum LG G3Replies: 42Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:55 AM
- By tigerpierre in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:17 AM
- By adamant117 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 07:04 AM