hey !! im using samsung note 2 and there is no option for samaung keyboard or swype it only shows google voice ... please help me out
- 08-19-2014, 10:09 AM #2
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Language & Input, and tap Default Keyboard--what options show up? If you don't see Samsung Keyboard, then go to App Manager and make sure Samsung Keyboard isn't disabled.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Yogi217 in forum LG G3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-09-2014, 10:12 PM
- By Reverie_FamilyPlay in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:13 PM
- By asabugo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:58 PM
- By jmk1127 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-09-2014, 03:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 07:31 AM