When it works it is great but now it is almost every day and several times a day now that it does not work. I get errors such as "Unfortunately Easy Viewer has stopped" and it also tells me that I have to restart "Easy Viewer". Every time I use the contact list, it silences my ringer. If I reboot, it still does it. I have not loaded in anything since I loaded this and it is the only app I have installed. After I D*** around with it for a while, it works reliably. I go to start a call and it tells me that it cannot verify some information or something. I try again and it works.

Do I need to find a better dialer than this or one that is easier to read than the one that comes with the phone?
    08-19-2014 12:12 PM
    What device are you using? Is easy viewer an app you downloaded or a feature built into it?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
    08-19-2014 02:01 PM
    What device are you using? Is easy viewer an app you downloaded or a feature built into it?

Sorry about that...
    The phone is the Moto G and yes, Easy Viewer is an App.
    08-19-2014 02:50 PM
    Sorry about that...
    The phone is the Moto G and yes, Easy Viewer is an App.
    Have you tried clearing the cache for that app?
    Go to settings > apps > all and find Easy Viewer. Open that and clear cache, not data as that will erase any settings you may have.

08-19-2014 03:23 PM
    I had to try a few times to open EV but finally did. I tapped the three vertical dots but found no option to reset cache. Is/was there some other way to do this?

When I was in there, it did prompt me if I wanted to disable DTMF. Forget what DTMF means, I was prompted to hit a check or an X. Either option could mean that I want to defeat it, no? Cannot they simply say "Disable" or "Not Disable"? How stupid is that? It would not let me escape unless I it one so I reset the phone.

I believe I did reset the cache for the whole phone when I was trying to figure out why it keeps on turning off my ringer. Of course, it has no effect.
    08-19-2014 04:55 PM
    Hmm, that system update is supposed to clear out app cache, so I suppose that's a good alternative.
    If you are still unable to get it to work, I'd email the developer and ask if it's a common problem. In the meantime, you can find another app with similar functionality.

08-19-2014 05:08 PM
    Hmm, that system update is supposed to clear out app cache, so I suppose that's a good alternative.
    If you are still unable to get it to work, I'd email the developer and ask if it's a common problem. In the meantime, you can find another app with similar functionality.

I had thought of that and am still considering but since someone here had suggested the software I figured that someone would have seen the same problems. (Still hoping...)
    08-19-2014 08:34 PM