Samsung galaxy s4 card.
hi, i have been having some problems with my samsung. i have a 16gb and 8gb memory card when i go to put either of them into the phone is shows up 'blank sd card'. i have also tried my mates sd card and it says the same thing? also i have formatted both my cards through the phone and still no luck. please can someone help me?
- 08-19-2014, 01:58 PM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy s4 card.
Do the cards show anything up if you were to put them in a computer?
If you formatted them, they will show as blank, but should at the very least be recognized by your device.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 08-19-2014, 03:54 PM #3
- By ThisIsAlasdair in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2014, 11:15 AM
- By felicia88 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 01:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 01:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:22 PM