- 08-19-2014, 03:42 PM #2
Re: JoJo 7" Tablet
Welcome to Android Central! How did you do the hard reset? At the No Command screen, you usually have to do some button combination press, like Volume Down and Power, which then brings you to the Recovery Menu. From there, you can try wiping the cache partition, then reboot the system.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Tuandeezy in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2014, 02:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2014, 01:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-18-2014, 06:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:02 PM
- By Elena Jorgenson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:16 PM