- 1 Posts
Broke my phone screen- Galaxy Note 2, Can't unlock the pin code to download files for backup.
I dropped my phone a couple days ago, and now my entire screen is black and the LCD display shows nothing. It still turns on and receives calls and texts and the touch screen still works (there is haptic feedback when i touch the screen). I would like to download my files before i replace it with a new one, but my phone does not allow me to download anything to my computer until I enter my pin code. Is there a way to break through the pin code on my computer since i cannot enter it from my phone screen ?
I appreciate any help.
- 08-19-2014, 05:30 PM #2
Re: Broke my phone screen- Galaxy Note 2, Can't unlock the pin code to download files for backup.
Welcome to Android Central! See if this thread is helpful: A quick guide to accessing a locked phone with a cracked screen
- 02-20-2016, 08:45 AM #3
- By Tim Bliznik in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:26 PM
- By ExceptforKhloe in forum HTC One M8Replies: 32Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:54 AM
- By bongolock in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 11:47 PM
- By captain-penguins in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2014, 05:22 PM
- By Clark Ye in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:49 PM