Broke my phone screen- Galaxy Note 2, Can't unlock the pin code to download files for backup.

adanac33

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I dropped my phone a couple days ago, and now my entire screen is black and the LCD display shows nothing. It still turns on and receives calls and texts and the touch screen still works (there is haptic feedback when i touch the screen). I would like to download my files before i replace it with a new one, but my phone does not allow me to download anything to my computer until I enter my pin code. Is there a way to break through the pin code on my computer since i cannot enter it from my phone screen ?

I appreciate any help.

17 cassie

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: Broke my phone screen- Blu Android can't unlock the pin code to download files for backup

Hello everyone,

I dropped my Blu Android touch book a couple days ago, and now my entire screen is showing everything but am not getting to unlock my Blu Android touch book. It still turns on and receives calls and the touch screen still works (there is haptic feedback when i touch the screen). I would like to download my files before i replace it with a new one, but my touch bookk does not allow me to download anything to my phone until I enter my pin code. Is there a way to break through the pin code on my phone since i cannot enter it from my Blu Android touchbook screen ?

I appreciate any help.