Phone calling people I haven't
So I just got a call from someone I don't know saying my number has called them several times today and I haven't even been on my phone most of the day because I've been sleeping. I checked the logs and there number was only there for when they called me. It was a local cell phone number and they didn't try to sell me anything so I don't think it was a scam, just someone trying to figure out why my number has called them. I have a Samsung galaxy s lll if that counts for anything. Thanks in advance.
- 08-19-2014, 05:18 PM #2
Re: Phone calling people I haven't
If that number never showed in your call logs, it's possible they got the wrong number or are just messing with you. I've had prank calls saying stuff like that a couple of times in the past, so I wouldn't be worried about it.
You can blacklist their phone so they don't call you again.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- By adanac33 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2016, 08:45 AM
- By GrooveRite in forum LG G3Replies: 46Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 05:12 PM
- By AConvertedYankee in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:41 PM