"Unfortunatley, Google Play Store has Stopped" Error message
Hello, I have been getting multiple error messages whenever I try to use any of the Google Apps. When I try to use the Play Store it will open then within 3 seconds pop up with the error message and close the app. I got this message a lot when trying to use Facebook Messenger. It is extremely frustrating as the message will sometimes pop up when i am not even in either of the apps.
Someone please help!!
- 08-19-2014, 05:27 PM #2
Re: "Unfortunatley, Google Play Store has Stopped" Error message
Have you tried clearing the cache for the app?
Go into settings > apps > all and find the Play Store app and Play Services and clear it for both of them.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By GregIsARadDude in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2014, 06:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 05:51 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:42 PM
- By Bijo Vidyadharan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 01:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:55 PM