Htc one m7 pin code lock

A

AC Question

Hi there. Having issues with my M7. Last night I sleepily changed my password and now the 4 digit code is not working and I cannot get into my phone. The Google account sign in thing hasn't popped up yet either and I have photos from my recent trip around NZ on it so I don't really want to hard reset it. I cannot access Wi-Fi settings either and it is switched off so I am completely locked out of my phone and unhappy. Help. Please.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
If you are completely locked out, there isn't really much you can do. If you were using something like Android Device Manager before you might still be able to remove the passcode, but barring that you're probably out of luck :-\

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When changing your PIN, you had to have input it twice. So you just can't remember what you typed twice? Think of what you might have changed it to. If the phone hasn't completely locked you out yet, you can keep trying (unless it threatens to wipe the whole phone). If you fail enough times, it should ask for your Google credentials.

JessicaB1994

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I have tried to enter it a huge amount of times but it just keeps saying "You have incorrectly typed your pin in ___ times, Please try again in 30 seconds". My question now is if I magically manage unlock it, can I change it?? Im scared that Im going to have to hard reset.... Is there anyway to get my files off it without a computer?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I have tried to enter it a huge amount of times but it just keeps saying "You have incorrectly typed your pin in ___ times, Please try again in 30 seconds". My question now is if I magically manage unlock it, can I change it?? Im scared that Im going to have to hard reset.... Is there anyway to get my files off it without a computer?
If you manage to unlock it, you will at least be able to backup your photos using an app like Dropbox or Google +
But you won't be able to change it in settings unless you have the current one.

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site

Hard reset dont delete folders and music and pictures all it does is deleteing the apps ;)

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi there. Having issues with my M7. Last night I sleepily changed my password and now the 4 digit code is not working and I cannot get into my phone. The Google account sign in thing hasn't popped up yet either and I have photos from my recent trip around NZ on it so I don't really want to hard reset it. I cannot access Wi-Fi settings either and it is switched off so I am completely locked out of my phone and unhappy. Help. Please.

Do you see a forgot button?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12