Xfinity and straight talk
am wondering if I get an android though walmart straight talk, can I use my xfinity wifi and phone minutes on it rather then paying the 45 a month. (yes I know thats cheap, but...) Xfinity home phone has an app you can get that allows you to use that service rather than others ie verizon if you are on a minute plan. And what about using my xfinity wifi on it? Thanks!!!
- 08-20-2014, 01:00 AM #2
Re: Xfinity and straight talk
Welcome to Android Central! Assuming the Xfinity Connect app is compatible with the phone you get, then you should be able to make calls using Voice2go, as long as you have a wifi connection and an Xfinity Voice plan.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: Today, 03:46 AM
- By Nunya Biz1 in forum LG G3Replies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2015, 11:50 AM
- By Camnew in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:59 PM
- By Abdul Muiz2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:14 PM
- By alphabets in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:51 PM