My phone acts dead.
Hello. My DROID RAZR M has acted dead for about a week. No matter what I do, it will not turn on. When I plug in the charger, the green LED indicator lite turns on. I leave it to charge for an hour. I attempt to turn it on, and nothing. I've tried to hard reset it, and still nothing. Please help me. I need to find a way to fix it.
- 08-19-2014, 10:48 PM #2
- 08-20-2014, 12:27 AM #3
Re: My phone acts dead.
How many hours in a row have you left it on charger? If the battery had drained almost to zero, you might have to charge it for 12, maybe even 24 hours without any interruption.
Also try booting into Recovery Mode as described here: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,8577
If it still isn't working, then I agree, it's likely dead. Asking a repair shop to fix it will probably be more expensive than buying a new phone.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Sharp Aquos CrystalReplies: 10Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:31 PM
- By salmanahmad in forum WindowsReplies: 92Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2014, 08:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:49 PM
- By wnsjw7 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 06:58 PM