New Samsung Galaxy S5 google play store not working
My dad just got a brand new Samsung Galaxy S5. I am trying to set it up for him. Managed to get everything working but the google play store. Whether I use 4G or Wifi it still says No Connection. The date and time are right, Gmail app is working fine so the info is correct, and I tried clearing the cache and turning off and turning back on the app. Nothing has worked yet. Any suggestions?
- 08-19-2014, 11:43 PM #2
Re: New Samsung Galaxy S5 google play store not working
So you are able to use other Google services properly?
Have you tried removing the account and re-adding it?
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By fujiteam in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2014, 11:41 AM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Sharp Aquos CrystalReplies: 10Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2014, 06:12 PM
- By Camnew in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:59 PM
- By atomarchio in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:10 PM