Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Applications Stop Unexpectadly - S-5

I have the ATT LTE Samsung Galaxy s5. This issue started today where I was getting "Unfortunately (insert application here) has stopped - a couple of the application errors that I have gotten so far are: PopuiReceiver,Tethering Provision, Android Central, etc. I read online to go to the application manager under "all" and clear out the cache. Funny thing is - most of the apps on error are ones that I have not used and don't know what they are used for. I uninstalled all applications that I have downloaded in the last 2 weeks to include: FB messenger, Chevron Wallpapers, and Vivint. But I keep getting the errors. Another of my friends on FB stated hers started doing the same today also, so not sure if this is an issue across the board - any suggestions / help is greatly appreciated. Thank you much!

Default Re: Applications Stop Unexpectadly - S-5

Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support