LG G2 phone will not load past verison logo, I need pics and videos off

A

AC Question

My phone keeps reloading to the Verizon logo, I need to get pics and videos off of my families last visit with my father in law, he has stage 4 cancer. These are very important, before I send back to Verizon. I have tried holding the power and volume buttons in various ways, plugged into usb on computer and it says mtp driver failed. I need help, could Verizon get them off the internal drive somwhow? Help!! Thanks

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Are you able to boot into recovery mode at all?
Unfortunately if you are unable to boot up the device, you will not be able to retrieve the photos.
In the future, you can use something like Google + or Dropbox to automatically backup your photos.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

jrc2

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
My phone keeps reloading to the Verizon logo, I need to get pics and videos off of my families last visit with my father in law, he has stage 4 cancer. These are very important, before I send back to Verizon. I have tried holding the power and volume buttons in various ways, plugged into usb on computer and it says mtp driver failed. I need help, could Verizon get them off the internal drive somwhow? Help!! Thanks

Yea try to get into recovery. is the phone rooted how did it end up in this stage now?
And if you can get into recovery mode, do you have a nandroid backup on your phone?

jrc2
Sent from my T-Mobile S2 using Tapatalk.

jrc2

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I know that someone brought a broken phone and their new phone into the tmobile store and they were able to get pictures off of it and onto the new phone.

jrc2
Sent from my T-Mobile S2 using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463