Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Post Need an App that takes calendar appointment entry and makes an invoice out of them based on category

Need an App that takes calendar appointments and makes an invoice out of them based on category.
    I am looking for an invoicing app that can sync with the calendar and take the appointments and create an invoice out of them based on the category of the appointment. is there such a thing or am I just crazy thinking this should exist? It seems simple enough.
    I get tired of creating a calendar appointment and then having to also create an invoice based on the exact same information.
    Pertinent info would include the date of the appointment, the time frame, the category, the contact linked to it, the category it is assigned to in the calendar and other details.
    Currently I am using biz pro calendar for my calendar and Mobile biz pro for my invoicing. There has GOT to be a way to link these two types of apps together!