Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By balakrishna g
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default moto g camera issue

When I try to take pictures using my moto g in low light with flash enabled.. Half the photo coming in dark shade and half the photo coming in bright shade. Some times 3/4th of photo coming in dark shade and the rest in bright shade.Did factory reset. But issue still exists. If somebody faced the same issue, please share how you overcome this issue

Posted via the Android Central App
    Last edited by balakrishna g; 08-20-2014 at 02:35 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Default Re: moto g camera issye

Welcome to Android Central! Do you have a case? If so, it's possible that an ill-fitting case might be causing some eccentric glare from the flash, which is affecting the exposure. Try it without the case.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Unhappy Re: moto g camera issue

Hi,
    Thanks for you reply. Tried without the case, but issue still there. Its very random. Sometimes pics come nice, but most of the times they come in two shades. Tried factory reset too but still problem exists. Attached pics I've taken for you reference.

moto g camera issue-img_20140820_105826920.jpgmoto g camera issue-img_20140820_241234816.jpgmoto g camera issue-img_20140820_105904362.jpg

Default Re: moto g camera issue

I didn't realize there was such a demarcation. It looks like a defect. Did this just start? How old is the phone? You should contact the store you got the phone at, or Motorola support, to ask for a replacement or repair. https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,9050
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: moto g camera issue

Its a new phone bought 10 days back. Opted for replacement. Thank for your prompt reply.
    B. Diddy likes this.