Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Unable to start the camera even after hard reset of HTC desire 600 dual sim

Hi ,

I am facing problem in HTC desire 600 , When i click on camera after couple of seconds it shows "Unable to start the camera".
    I tried every option including hard reset .. but still it is giving same error. Please suggest me what can i do now ???

Welcome to Android Central! See if you can boot into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all third party apps. If the problem goes away, then you know that some app you installed is the culprit. If the problem remains, then it's probably a hardware or firmware problem.

I'm not sure if this will work, but to get into Safe Mode, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu shows up. Then press and hold the Power Off option on the screen until a Safe Mode option appears. It should then reboot into Safe Mode. To exit Safe Mode, all you need to do is reboot normally. Good luck!

Posted via Android Central App