- 2 Posts
LG Optimus G (E975) screen problem
The phone screen is having random auto touch repeatedly. It clicks into apps randomly and keeps clicking in. The phone could hardly be used.
The repairman at service center diagnosed it as screen problem, but he was uncertain. The problem might persist after screen replacement.
Much appreciated if anyone could point out the root cause and suggest any solution. Thank you.
Since this is my first thread, I'm unable to post a link here. I've recorded the problem in youtube with the title: Defective screen LG Optimus G (E975)
- 08-20-2014, 12:08 AM #2
Re: LG Optimus G (E975) screen problem
Welcome to Android Central! I agree, it's probably a problem with the digitizer. But make sure the screen is completely clean, since various kinds of gunk might cause some screen issues. Also, are you using a screen protector? See what happens if you remove it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-20-2014, 01:42 AM #4
- By Dylan Benedetto in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2014, 07:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:31 AM
- By Bob Wilker in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-20-2014, 02:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 02:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:15 AM