I have a Sony Xperia series mobile with the android 4.0.4 ics.and it is not work properly.I want to update in latest kitkat version.so it can be possible or not?if it is possible so plz tell me howit can be?
- 08-20-2014, 12:05 AM #2
Welcome to Android Central! Which Xperia do you have, and what wireless service are you using? If it's an older phone, chances are you won't be able to install any official updates. You might be able to root the phone and install a custom ROM, but this is not for beginners.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Tim Bliznik in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:26 PM
- By Camnew in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 02:41 AM
- By Tim98TA in forum HTC One M7Replies: 9Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:21 PM