I read my email and try to download an attachment and it says I can't until I download the msg. I already did....I just finished reading it. Am I not clicking in the correct area? My email is with Comcast's Outlook. This has happened several times and is frustrating me.
- 08-20-2014, 02:49 AM #2
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? Are you using the stock Email app? So you're saying that when you tap on the Attachment, you get a message saying that you have to download the message first? What happens if you long-press the Attachment--do you get any other options?
- By Gabe Cooper in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:32 PM
- By android_Help in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 02:45 AM
- By tigerpierre in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 02:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 11:39 PM