I read my email and try to download an attachment and it says I can't until I download the msg. I already did....I just finished reading it. Am I not clicking in the correct area? My email is with Comcast's Outlook. This has happened several times and is frustrating me.
- 08-20-2014, 01:52 AM #2
Duplicate post--see this thread for response: emails
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:49 AM
- By android_Help in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:45 AM
- By tigerpierre in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 01:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:39 PM