- 08-20-2014, 12:21 PM #2
Re: Android gallery folder
Welcome to Android Central! The stock Gallery app doesn't really have a "Create Folder" feature. You would have to use a file manager app like ES File Explorer to create a folder, then move photos into that folder. This change should be reflected in the Gallery app, but if it isn't, sometimes you have to go to Settings>Apps>All, select Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data. Then when you open the Gallery app again, it will rescan folders and repopulate its database appropriately.
- By brianw0048 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:19 AM
- By ThemeBowlApp in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 02:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 08:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 06:12 PM
- By Abdul Muiz2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:14 PM