Location Services - Galaxy S4 Mini - only GPS option is available - How to enable others?
I am using Galaxy S4 Mini.
Android Version: 4.4.2
Device Model: GI-I9192
Baseband Version: I9192DDUCNG3
Unable to choose wifi or network as 'Location Source'. Whenever Location Service is switched on, it automatically enables GPS and does not give any other option. Unable to find any option in Settings > More > Location > Location Sources also.
I want to use "network" or "wi-fi" as my location source as there are lot of GPS holes like buildings, transmission lines, etc. Also it drains the battery.
How to enable the location source options "wi-fi" or "network" in my mobile.
Franklin Peter S
- 08-20-2014, 11:19 AM #2
Re: Location Services - Galaxy S4 Mini - only GPS option is available - How to enable others?
Welcome to Android Central! Is there a setting in Location Services for Device Only, High Accuracy, or Battery Saving? That's the current terminology used by KitKat. Device Only uses GPS alone, High Accuracy uses GPS/wi-fi/mobile data, and Battery Saving uses wi-fi/mobile data alone.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2015, 11:51 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 04:42 AM
- By crackruckles in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 02:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2014, 02:14 AM