iHealth scale HS5
Can I use iHealth scale HS5 in the Galaxy S5 health app?
- 10-23-2014, 04:59 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: iHealth scale HS5
No. The version of S Health on the S5 is only compatible with one scale: the Samsung model EI-HS10. This scale doesn't seem to be available in the U.S. Now, the S5 is also ANT+ capable, so the ANT+ scales from Tanita MIGHT work, but I have no experience with any of them. S Health is a very limited, closed environment at this time and if you don't feel like waiting for Samsung to make it better it may be in your best interests to look to the better connected offerings from Fitbit, Withings or Garmin.
- By hisense in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:21 AM
- By taronba25 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 08:47 AM
- By charles777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:22 AM
- By handyd in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:23 PM
- By partiallyensconced in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:29 AM