Bluetooth issues with Moto X
I’m having an incredibly annoying bluetooth issue on my Moto X. Hope someone can help. The situation: got the phone a month ago. Works perfectly. Connects to my Volvo built-in car kit. Incoming and outgoing calls all work fine.
Got the upgrade to 4.4.4. Incoming calls still work. Outgoing phone works for the ringing part, but when the person picks up, it switches back to phone. I cannot use the carkit in that case.
What have I tried?
- Checked & updatet car Bluetooth in the service station.
- Debugging & Bluetooth apps
- Wiped cache (Motorola service desk instruction)
- Wiped cache through recovery (Motorola service desk instruction)
- Full factory reset (downgrade not possible). (Motorola service desk instruction)
Good to know:
Other phones work in my car on Android 4.1.2 and 4.4.2. And (!), my phone works in other cars. Conclusion: communication problem between phone and car?
Any idea as to how I can solve this issue? I’ll be forever gratefull!