galaxy s5 memory
people are sending me pics, video and documents that i don't want to store, but this phone does that automatically, how do I prevent that???
- 08-20-2014, 11:56 AM #2
Re: galaxy s5 memory
Welcome to Android Central! How are they sending these to you? Via email, text, or other? Are you saying that attachments are automatically downloading? In the Gmail app, if you swipe in from the left, tap Settings, then your email account, you can uncheck "Download attachments" so that they don't get auto-downloaded while on wi-fi.
- By Lee Fleming in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2014, 11:20 AM
- By GatsbyGlen in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2014, 04:38 AM